- No permit is required to purchase a weapon.
- There are no restrictions or prohibitions on assault weapons.
- No magazine capacity restrictions are in place.
- Proof of ownership of a gun is not required.
- In Arizona, any person over age 21 may legally carry a concealed firearm or deadly weapon without a permit. As well, the same such person may openly carry a firearm or deadly weapon, as in a holster on the hip, or stuffed into the front of his or her jeans I suppose.
Photos by Jim Murray. Copyright 2013.